Latest PoreShield™ news releases, case studies, research, videos, and logos.
Paul Imbrock is the PoreShield Product Manager at Crafco. Paul received his Civil Engineering degree from Purdue University. After graduation, Paul continued research with Purdue Civil Engineers on concrete preservation which included work with the SME-PS technology and with state Department of Transportation partners.
Paul is a published expert on concrete durability, long-term infrastructure preservation and performance, and non-destructive testing. At ISA, he manages the technology portfolio which includes directing and overseeing outside testing, research and publication for PoreShield. Paul works closely with AASHTO groups, DOTs, architects, consultants, specifiers, local and regional transportation engineers, and infrastructure owners. He also speaks regularly on concrete durability enhancement at events across the nation.
- PoreShield™ (SME-PS) to Exhibit at World of Concrete 2022 with the United Soybean Board
- Indiana Soybean Alliance (ISA) Presents PoreShield™ Business Model at OECD Meeting Adjacent to United Nations Climate Change Conference
- Indiana Soybean Alliance (ISA) – PoreShield™ Receives Governor’s Award for Environmental Excellence in Pollution Prevention
- PoreShield™ Announces Participation in AASHTO TSP-2 Innovative Technology Demonstration Program
- PoreShield™ Approved for Use on Iowa Bridge Decks
Media Interview Request
Send us an email to set up an interview with an authorized PoreShield representative.