HOW PORESHIELD COMPARES
A SIDE-BY-SIDE COMPARISON
The images below show the differences between concrete treated with PoreShield™ vs. concrete treated with standard, solvent-based silane.
- Penetrates deeply into concrete
- Durable protection, even for already damaged concrete
- Flexible, hydrophobic barrier
- Can provide 7-10 years of protection
- No VOCs
- Developed from a renewable source
Typical Film Sealers
- Only millimeters thick
- Easily damaged at surface, allowing water and salt to enter
- Prevents evaporation/drying
- Requires constant reapplication
- Contains VOCs
Need a sample or a demonstration of PoreShield?
Need help locating a licensee to help you estimate quantities and cost for a project?
Or simply want to learn more? Contact us below or call the Indiana Soybean Alliance at (317) 347-3620.